Our old Tanker 3 is up for sale and we are looking for anyone interested in purchasing this vehicle..please send all inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Phil Skiller on 0417421327
Olinda Tanker 3 – Isuzu FRR550 Dual Cab
Extremely clean, well maintained versatile unit with low km’s. A fully operational appliance.
price: $35000.00 ono
viewing and demo of capability on request.
- Year of manufacture: 2002
- Make: Isuzu
- Model: FRR550 Twin Cab
- 2 wd
- 6 speed manual
- 6 cyl 5.5ltr engine
- 7 seater (crew cab)
- 10.4 tonne GVM
- 4.25mtr W/B
- Immaculate condition
- Fully maintained since new (2002) by CFA
- Alloy bull bar
- Driving lights
- Dual PTO’s both fitted with hydraulic pumps
- Good tyres
This is a support vehicle comprising an 8 compartment body (all with roll-up aluminium shutters), with 2 full length open top storage bins, water tank, pump, and generator.
This appliance packs considerable fire fighting ability primarily for structures and incidents where pump & roll is not required. The mid sized pump is hydraulically driven off the engine PTO and can perform well both as an attack appliance, or sitting on a hydrant in the role of a pumper. Pumping configuration allows it to draft, and act as a boost in a relay, and generally perform all functions of a full sized tanker as required making this an extremely versatile vehicle. Full CFA pump certification documentation available (as tested).
- Hydraulic driven single stage water pump Regent Model 50-200 variable speed (all results certified)
o PSOH – 1000Kpa
o 520 lt/m @ 700Kpa @ 2650rpm – working from appliance tank
o 530 lt/m @ 700Kpa @ 2300rpm with inlet at -55Kpa – draughting
o 960 lt/m @ 700Kpa @ 2400rpm with inlet at 700Kpa – boosting/hydrant
o 111hrs since new in 2008
o Pump cooling line
- Engine throttle/pump controls at rear of appliance with engine kill switch & oil pressure warning
- Electric and manual pump control
- Diaphragm priming pump
- Recirc valve
- Tank fill, gated boost connections (screwed)
- Approx 2000 lt Al. water tank with sight gauge
- 100mm dia SS overflow allows rapid filling
- Delivery hose connections – 2 x 38mm, 1 x 64mm (screwed)rear; 1 x 38 each side mid mounted,
- 75mm suction hose x 9mt with foot valve & strainer
- Telescopic pneumatic 6mt aluminium light mast electrically controlled from rear of appliance fitted with 8 x LED flood lamps
- 6.5 Kva generator hydraulically driven from 2nd PTO.
- Switchboard, 2 x 240v outlets, 1 x 240v inlet
- Custom built hose storage rack – retractable
- Hose locker + 5 general storage lockers with roll up aluminium curtains
- Wind-out side awning
- 2 x open top storage compartments (storage of Stokes, hose ramps, ladder, suction hose, Soakerol, stop-go bats, etc.
- In-built UHF 80 channel CB radio with remote speaker mic at rear of vehicle (eg., hoseman-pump operator comms)
- In-built CFA radio remote speaker at rear of vehicle
- Originally used as Pakenham Hazmat, purchased & reconfigured to present state 2008 as Olinda Tanker 3
All inquiries contact the Captain Phil Skiller (0417421327) or email: email@example.com